Chelan County Fire District 1 crews were dispatched to mobile home fire on Stemilt Creek Road early Monday morning.
Battalion Chief Peter Rigelman says when firefighters arrived, they found an RV fully involved.
“One occupant at the time of the fire, but she was able to get out. She did go to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.”
A double wide was near the fire, but never in danger.
Rigelman says they had to take a defensive stance in the fight against the blaze.
“Access was an issue with a bridge, so we had to handjack the hose line across the bridge. We also dealt with a water supply issue and had to get a water tender up there to help put out the flames.”
Crews had the fire out in about 10 minutes after arrival. There were no pets in the RV.