Pasco family escapes mobile home fire

  • Source: KNDO-TV NBC 23 News Richland
  • Published: 10/28/2020 08:40 AM

A mobile home in Pasco caught on fire while a family was sleeping inside. Four people were sleeping inside a LakeView Mobile Home when it caught fire on October 28 around 2:30 a.m. in Pasco. The family of four, a father, mother and two kids are safe. Pasco police said the fire started in the breaker box moved to the wall and into the ceiling. Mobile home owner, Jose Ruben-Urtiz said he did not see the fire at first, he smelled it. Jose said he was woken up by a loud noise and then woke his family. It was then, he looked outside and then saw the flames.



Comments

We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
Highlight
ship name
no comments have been added


FREE QUICK SUBSCRIBE
Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe