Resident Killed After Fireball Rips Through Bellingham Home

  • Source: KGMI-AM 790/FM 96.5 Bellingham
  • Published: 12/04/2023 12:00 AM

One person was killed after a fireball tore through their Bellingham home. Police say that the fire was likely sparked at the Lincoln St home on Friday, but wasn’t reported until Sunday when someone known to the victim went to check on them. Investigators say that the resident was on oxygen and an open flame likely sparked the fireball. That individual has not been identified. No one else was injured in the blaze. Damage was contained to the home’s interior and didn’t spread to neighboring homes.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe