Tenants displaced after Two Rivers apartment house fire

  • Source: WBAY-TV ABC 2 Green Bay
  • Published: 11/28/2016 05:14 PM

The tenants of three apartments in a Two Rivers apartment house will need to find another place to stay after a fire Monday morning. Just after 7:30, a woman in an upstairs apartment called 911 after smelling smoke and seeing an orange glow on the ceiling of her living room on the 1800-block of Madison Street. She got out of her apartment and helped police notify the other people in the building. Everyone got out safely, but one person was treated for smoke inhalation; they weren’t transported to a hospital. It took firefighters about an hour to get the fire under control.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe