Three hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning in Green Bay

  • Source: WFRV-TV and WJMN-TV Green Bay
  • Published: 11/30/2016 05:17 AM

Three people are being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning Wednesday morning. Green Bay Fire Fighters were called to a home on Deer Trail early just before 2 a.m. for the report of a sick child. When firefighters entered the home, a carbon monoxide detector on one of the firefighters EMS bag went off. Upon checking the levels in the home, crews found extremely high levels above 1000 ppm of carbon monoxide. After finding an unconscious child, the home was evacuated and all people in the home were treated, and two were taken to an Appleton hospital for additional treatment in a hyperbaric chamber.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe