No one was hurt Tuesday afternoon after a fire broke out inside an apartment on Wausau's south side. The Wausau Fire Department says the fire erupted about 2:30 p.m. in the 1300 block of Townline Road. Firefighters were summoned on the report of "smoke showing" at one of the apartments, the agency said. The blaze was under control within an hour. Battalion Chief Paul Czarapata said the fire broke out in the apartment of an adult couple and apparently was started by "some careless use of materials," other than cigarettes. He did not elaborate.