Appleton kitchen fire damages home, displaces residents

  • Source: WFRV-TV and WJMN-TV Green Bay
  • Published: 04/13/2018 02:01 AM

Appleton firefighters responded to a report of kitchen fire in a residential home on the 1500 block of N. Outagamie Street in Appleton at approximately 4:38 p.m. on Thursday. Officers from the Appleton Police Department were the first to arrive on scene, and they were able to remove one person from the home. Fire crews arrived shortly afterward and located a fire in the kitchen and the attic. They were able to quickly extinguish the fire. Two individuals were present in the home at the time of the fire. No one was injured. The occupants have been displaced and are staying with relatives. There is no estimate on the damages.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe