Oshkosh fire caused by unattended cooking, firefighters determine

  • Source: WLUK TV Fox 11
  • Published: 11/26/2018 10:15 AM

Firefighters say unattended cooking caused a fire in Oshkosh that sent two people to the hospital over the weekend. The fire has been ruled an accident. The Oshkosh Fire Dept. says firefighters were called to 145 High Ave. around 1 a.m. Saturday. One person was rescued from an upstairs rear window of the two-story building which housed a business and six apartments. A second person was able to escape. As of Monday morning, the Oshkosh Fire Dept. said the two people were still being treated at a hospital in Milwaukee.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe