Oakfield couple and their dog escape house fire

  • Source: Fond du Lac Reporter
  • Published: 02/28/2019 02:24 PM

A couple and their dog were able to escape a residence that caught fire Thursday morning in the town of Oakfield. Firefighters were called out at about 9:20 a.m. to a home at W7256 Hunter Lane for a report that the structure was on fire. The Fond du Lac Sheriff's Office said the fire was determined to be a result of electrical issues, and the residence sustained water and smoke damage. No injuries were reported and there was no structural damage to the residence. Fire departments from Oakfield, city and town of Fond du lac and town of Lamartine responded to the scene.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe