Gear freezes up during Neenah-area business fire

  • Source: WMTV-TV NBC 15 Madison
  • Published: 03/06/2019 09:03 AM

Firefighters say cold weather caused gear to freeze up as they battled a fire at a Neenah-area business. Crews from Town of Vinland and Town of Neenah responded at about 11 p.m. to a fire at Geffers Construction, 7276 Commerce Plaza Dr. Photos posted on the Town Of Neenah Fire Department's Facebook page show smoke and structural damage. "With the cold weather, a lot of our gear froze up," reads the Facebook post. Town of Neenah sent two engines and a tender to assist Town of Vinland Fire.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe