Storage building considered a total loss after catching on fire in Grand Chute

  • Source: WFRV-TV and WJMN-TV Green Bay
  • Published: 11/30/2019 07:42 PM

No one was injured after a storage building caught on fire in Grand Chute Saturday afternoon. Around 3:56 p.m., the Grand Chute Fire Department was dispatched to 920 S. Mayflower Dr. for the report of a structure fire. Arriving firefighters from different departments, found heavy smoke and flames coming through the roof of a metal storage building. Firefighters were able to bring the fire under control, quickly saving a nearby home. Officials say even with the bulk of the damage confined to the storage building where the fire originated, an adjacent garage did sustain some smoke and heat damage. The storage building and its contents, including a camper and several vehicles, are considered a total loss.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe