1 treated for smoke inhalation in Zachow fire

  • Source: WBAY-TV ABC 2 Green Bay
  • Published: 05/24/2020 02:39 PM

Officials say a man was treated for smoke inhalation Friday night during a Shawano County fire. The fire, which happened at Krueger Kustoms, an automotive shop in the Town of Zachow, started around 9 p.m. Pulaski fire officials say more than a dozen departments responded to the fire, which they say was accidental and was started while workers were repairing a vehicle. No firefighters were injured, however officials say one of shop workers was treated for smoke inhalation. Multiple vehicles caught fire during the incident. Shop owners took to Facebook on Saturday, writing the shop is a complete loss.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe