A fire broke out at a home on Sleepy Hollow Lane in Brookfield early Sunday morning, but nobody was injured, according to the Brookfield Fire Department.
It happened around 6:30 a.m. just off Burleigh Place. Firefighters found a fire on the second floor of the home and brought it under control in around 20 minutes, according to a news release. The two residents had safely evacuated the home before authorites arrived.
Nobody was injured in the incident and the American Red Cross is helping the residents. What sparked the fire is still under investigation, authorites said.