Quick response from Green Bay Metro Fire Department saves kitchen from fire in Allouez

  • Source: WFRV-TV & WJMN-TV CBS 5 Green Bay
  • Published: 10/21/2022 02:58 AM

Around $15,000 worth of damage was caused after a fire started in an Allouez resident’s kitchen. According to a release from the Green Bay Metro Fire Department, crews were sent to the 2000 block of Woodrow Way for a report of a kitchen fire. After arriving on the scene, firefighters from Station 8 were able to contain the fire in under five minutes. All residents had self-evacuated prior to firefighters showing up, although three cats were still in the house. Crews were able to overhaul the affected area to check for fire extension, before ventilating the home and monitoring air quality. The three cats were eventually found and returned to the residents.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe