Four displaced following Brown County duplex fire that caused $80K in damages

  • Source: WFRV-TV CBS 5 Green Bay
  • Published: 03/19/2023 05:18 PM

A fire at a Bellevue duplex is under investigation after four people were displaced as a result. According to the Green Bay Metro Fire Department, crews were called to the 2200 block of Allouez Avenue around 4 p.m. on March 18. When crews arrived, smoke was found in the attic space and some smoke was spotted on the second floor of a side-by-side, two-story duplex. Crews say the fire in the attic was knocked down in under 10 minutes and that the quick response saved further damage to the other unit. As a result of the incident, four people were displaced and roughly $80,000 of damages were caused to the home. There were no injuries, and the origin of the fire began in a bathroom fan, the release states.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe