Officials say they will likely rebuild after a fire heavily damaged the Point Pleasant River Museum in West Virginia.
Museum Director Jack Fowler told The Gazette-Mail that he's "very confident" that the museum will be back, though he said the building still need to be checked to make sure its sound. He said he thinks it will be possible to rebuild in the same spot. The museum opened in 2003 and focuses on river life and commercial enterprise on the Ohio and Kanawha rivers.
No one was injured in the July 1 fire and Fowler said the blaze is believed to have been caused by an electrical issue in the attic. He said many exhibits have been or can be salvaged.