Emergency crews respond to house fire in Fairmont

  • Source: WBOY-TV Clarksburg
  • Published: 06/12/2018 02:36 PM

Emergency crews responded to a house fire in Fairmont Tuesday afternoon. A father and son were inside of the house on Chicago Street when it caught on fire at about 12:30 p.m. The grease fire started in the kitchen, according to Fairmont firefighters. The man said that he had turned on the wrong stove burner and walked away. Everyone was able to make it out of the house safely, firefighters said.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe