No one hurt in house fire on 6th Avenue in Parkersburg

  • Source: WTAP-TV Fox Channel 5 News Center
  • Published: 11/28/2018 08:50 AM

Firefighters say multiple people escaped without injuries Wednesday morning after a fire at their home in Parkersburg. Investigators say the fire started at 10:45 AM Wednesday in the attic of a home at 201 6th Avenue in Parkersburg. Multiple people inside the home were able to escape the fire, which was caused by an electrical problem. The home sustained significant water and smoke damage. The Red Cross is assisting the family.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe