Firefighters quickly put out blaze at Parkersburg Texas Roadhouse restaurant

  • Source: WTAP-TV NBC 15 Parkersburg
  • Published: 08/06/2019 12:00 AM

A fire late Monday afternoon at the Texas Roadhouse restaurant on Ohio Avenue in Parkersburg was quickly extinguished. Firefighters were called to the restaurant at 2306 Ohio Ave. about 5:10 p.m. and brought the fire under control in a matter of minutes. Parkersburg Fire Chief Jason Matthews the flames were the result of a grease fire in some duct work. Flames seen on the roof of the building were coming from vent pipes, he said. Matthews said the restaurant will be closed temporarily while repairs are made.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe