A fire late Monday afternoon at the Texas Roadhouse restaurant on Ohio Avenue in Parkersburg was quickly extinguished.
Firefighters were called to the restaurant at 2306 Ohio Ave. about 5:10 p.m. and brought the fire under control in a matter of minutes.
Parkersburg Fire Chief Jason Matthews the flames were the result of a grease fire in some duct work.
Flames seen on the roof of the building were coming from vent pipes, he said.
Matthews said the restaurant will be closed temporarily while repairs are made.