Minatare and Scotts Bluff Rural battle fire

  • Source: KSNBC-TV 4
  • Published: 01/13/2020 12:00 AM

VIDEO: A detached garage is a complete loss after an early Sunday morning fire. According to the Minatare/Melbeta Volunteer Fire Department, they received a call just before 4:30 am Sunday morning for a structure fire on Clemans Road. When crews got there, they found a detached garage fully engulfed and requested mutual aid from Scotts Bluff Rural Fire. In total an engine tanker with six personnel from each department battled the flames for 15-20 minutes. Preliminary reports from the department detail it may have been caused by an electrical outlet overload. They estimate $15,000 worth of contents inside lost with an estimate of $20,000 to $25,000 to rebuild the structure. Luckily, no one was inside at the time and there are no injuries to report.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe