Firefighters responded to a house fire in the 70 block of Winster Fax in the Kingsmill subdivision on Sunday.
The call for the incident came in around 4:14 p.m. The homeowner reported a kitchen fire to officials.
When units arrived they found heavy fire conditions among the house.
The fire was brought under control at 4:49 p.m. There was a lot of fire damage to the first floor and smoke damage to the second floor.
The fire was determined to be caused by unattended cooking. There were no injuries reported.